Course TR A-340
The aspiring pilot will receive an integrated service which consists of theoretical teaching, flight simulator training and flight practising, in order to acquire the knowledge and abilities necessary to operate safely an aircraft certified for more than one pilot, within an atmosphere of mutual cooperation among other crew members.
We guarantee that the aspiring pilot will carry out safely and properly the normal, abnormal and emergency operations, knowing the limitations of the aircraft, its systems and performances, in order to pass the level tests, exams and proficiency checks with the level required by the authority.
Prerequisites for pilots aspiring their first Type Rating (TR)
- To have a minimum of 70 flying hours as a pilot in command of airplanes.
- To be the holder of a valid instrumental flight rating in multi-engine airplanes.
- To be the holder of a MCC certificate. If this course has not been passed, it can be included in the Type Rating Course (TR).
- Having received education and theoretical knowledge at a ATPL(A) level, having passed a course and having passed an authority level test.
- To be the holder of a valid Class 1 medical certificate.